🎁Winter DIY Sale!!🎁
We Have Very Limited Quantities At This Price!
There Are Still 57 Packs Remaining. Hurry Up!!!
We've All Been There Before...
The brake job is going smoothly without any issues and now it's time to install the new pads.
Your C clamp doesn't fit and your channel locks are too big to fit in that tight space.
No longer fuss over the details and get the job done in one go with CaliPro Brake Tool!
Easier And More Effective Than A C-Clamp
CaliPro provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates!
Centrally located ratchet screw for even force application
- Prevents damaged braking components
- Ratchet Switch To Undo Tightening
- Comes Pre-Lubricated To Protect Against Oxidation And Binding.
One Size Fits Most!
- Use with single-piston caliper
- Dual-piston calipers
- Quad piston calipers
The versatile CaliPro works on both fixed and floating calipers.
Perfect For -
- Motorcycles & ATV's
- Some Lighter Commercial Vehicles
Safely Reset Piston And Calipers
- Drain fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly.
- Retract brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity.
- Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely.
- Retract compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
⚠️ Limited Stock Due To Popular Demand ⚠️
CLICK "ADD TO CART" TO GET YOURS NOW!
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- Shipping Takes 12-18 Business Days to Most Areas
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us on the bottom of the page to send our team an email!