QUESTIONS & ANSER ：
Question: Which elements does it contain? I assume all that don't show a radioactive symbol? How does the Fluorine not react with the acrylic or even glass?
Answer: This periodic table has 83 elements in it. If the element is represented by a radioactive sign in the artwork, then it is not included. Most elements past Uranium are either illegal to possess, extremely unstable, or a combination of those things.
----Connie, Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020
Question: Is it safe?
Answer: These are legitimate concerns and we wanted to address those concerns here. Although several elements in the periodic table are dangerous or toxic, the acrylic and glass ampules make the collection safe to handle and store.
----Kimberly Beattie, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2020
Enjoy the most High-Quality and complete element collection that you can find!
This is the perfect gift for all science lovers around. This miniature periodic table is one of a kind that showcases every stable element.
85 individual elements:
The collection contains 83 individual element samples. Due to its rarity and radioactivity, Technetium was excluded from the collection as was Promethium. Except for Uranium and Thorium, elements 84 (Polonium) through 118 (Oganesson) were also excluded (for obvious reasons).
We get asked about the radioactivity and overall safety of the periodic table from time to time. These are legitimate concerns and we wanted to address those concerns here. Although several elements in the periodic table are dangerous or toxic, the acrylic and glass ampules make the collection safe to handle and store.
The table displays pure bubbles of gas elements. (Xenon, Krypton, Argon, Neon, Helium, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Hydrogen)
Each element is carefully embedded into the acrylic creating a unique and visually appealing piece of art.
How they're obtained:
In order to produce the correct sizes for the Periodic Table, the elements are broken, cut, machined, melted, or sealed in a glass ampule.
The Specs and Details:
- Dimensions: (120mm*170mm*24mm)，（150mm*114mm*20mm），（200mm*125mm*24mm）
- Material: Lucite Acrylic (Made in the USA)
- Element Embedments: 85 elements
- Non-pure Elements: Fluorine (represented by natural fluorite), Radon (represented by granite), Uranium (represented by Autunite ore), Thorium (represented by thoriated metal)
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 180 days guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right